Heath Benefits of Fruit Infused Waters
Waters infused with fruits help with detoxification, energy and hydration. All you do is place as much fruit into water as you would like and let it sit for 30 minutes; then enjoy!
Consider the following combinations of fruit for various health goals:
1. Green tea+Mint+Lime: Fat burning, digestion, headaches, congestion and freshens breath.
2. Strawberry+Kiwi: Cardiovascular health, immune system protection, blood sugar regulation, and digestion
3. Cucumber+Lime+Lemon: Water weight management, bloating, appetite control, hydration, and digestion
4. Lemon+Lime+Orange: Digestion, vitamin C, immune defense, heartburn, (when consumed at room temperature)
And just for fun:
- Experiment and make your own combinations!
Lemons are full of benefits!
Lemons contain high dose of antioxidants, Vitamin C and Citric acid – this trio not only boots your immune system but also increases collagen production for plump, youthful skin. Vitamin C can also help clear up blemishes, and even help with scarring when applied topically!
A little lemon water before meals reduces hunger, helps with digestion and also contributes to detoxification by aiding liver function.
The scent of lemons has been said to increase alertness and boost your energy!
It’s so easy to enjoy a healthy and flavorful beverage without the added sugars and chemicals found in other drinks.
Our Favorite Infuser Water Bottle
Clarita Home has a subdivision named Sharp Infuser. Their infuser water bottle is really top notch. it holds 24 ounces of water and can easily be carried around with a leak proof cap. This is a great bottle to help get you started on your new journey to healthy water drinking. You won’t be disappointed in the quality of their material and craftsmanship.